Today, we’ll discuss Arnold Schwarzenegger’s exercise regimen.
As everyone is aware, Arnold Schwarzenegger is one of the first names that spring to mind when discussing politics, Hollywood, and bodybuilding today. Without a question, he is history’s most prosperous businessman, actor, politician, and bodybuilder.
His bodybuilding regimen was the beginning of his quest, and it is what brought him to this place in his life.
He continues to work hard in the gym even though he is 72 years old. Let’s examine Arnold Schwarzenegger Workout Routine fitness regimen in more detail.
Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Body Measurements
|Arnold Schwarzenegger Height||1.88 Meters|
|Arnold Schwarzenegger Weight||113 Kg|
|Arnold Schwarzenegger Age||72 Years|
Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Exercise Program
He just engages in bodybuilding activities to keep that body in shape and preserve its size because, as we all know, bodybuilding is the cornerstone of his physique.
Even Arnold Schwarzenegger, who is older than everyone else, has become a little frailer. As a result, he now performs the same exercises using less weight, and Arnold Schwarzenegger has also suffered some ailments.
The Arnold Schwarzenegger Workout Plan consists of
Workout For Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Chest
Arnold has upped the reps in each set for the chest exercise and all other exercises. In one of his interviews, he stated that since he can no longer lift heavy weights, he has switched to lifting lighter weights for more repetitions.
- Bench press with a barbell, 3–4 sets of 25–35 reps
- 3 to 4 sets of 25 to 35 reps of the chest press
- 3 to 4 sets of 25 to 35 reps on an inclined bench press
- Flyes with incline dumbbells, three to four sets, 25 to 35 reps
- 3 to 4 sets of 25 to 35 repetitions for the flat bench dumbbell press
- Also, 3 to 4 sets of 25 to 30 reps of the cable cross
- 3 to 4 sets of 15 to 25 reps of dips
Spend a sufficient amount of time relaxing in between each set. However, don’t stay more than a minute or two because your body will then begin to cool down.
Workout For Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Back
- Wide-grip lat pulldowns, 3–4 sets of 20–30 repetitions each.
- V-bar rows, 3–4 sets of 20–30 repetitions
- Three to four sets of 20 to 30 reps of one-arm dumbbell rows
- 3 to 4 sets of 20 to 30 reps of bent-over rows
- Also, 3 to 4 sets of 20 to 30 reps of pullovers
- 3 to 4 sets of 15 to 20 reps of the deadlift
Once more, take as much time as you need to recover. Avoid overexerting yourself, but also avoid letting your body cool down.
Workout For Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Arms
- Arnold performs 10 arm exercises.
- Dumbbell bicep curls, 3–4 sets of 20–25 repetitions
- 3 to 4 sets of 20 to 25 reps of isolation curls
- Also, 3 to 4 sets of 20 to 25 reps of barbell curls
- 3 to 4 sets of 20 to 25 reps of preacher dumbbell hammer curls
- Concentration curls, 3–4 sets of 20–25 repetitions each.
- 3 to 4 sets of 20 to 25 reps of tricep pushdowns
- 3 to 4 sets of 20 to 25 reps of the skull crusher
- Three to four sets of 20 to 25 reps of rope tricep pushdowns
- Three to four sets of 20 to 25 reps of tricep kickbacks
- Bench press with the triceps extended 3 to 4 sets of 20 reps.
Exercise For Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Shoulders
- 3 to 4 sets of 20 to 30 reps of the Arnold dumbbell press
- 3–4 sets of 20 repetitions on the Smith machine for the Military press
- Side lateral pulley lift with one arm, 3–4 sets of 20 repetitions
- 3 to 4 sets of 20 reps of dumbbell front raises
- Also, 3 to 4 sets of 20 reps of upright rows
- 3 to 4 sets of 20 repetitions of shoulder shrugs
- 3 to 4 sets of 20 reps of delt flyes
Exercises For Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Legs
- 3 sets of 20 reps of weighted back squats
- 3 sets of 20 reps of weighted front squats
- 4 sets of 20 reps of leg extension
- 4 sets of 20 repetitions on the leg press
- Four sets of 20 repetitions of split squats
- 4 sets of 20 reps of leg curls
- Deadlift with stiff legs, 4 sets of 15 to 20 reps
- Four sets of 20 reps of donkey calf raise
- Calf lifts while standing, 4 sets of 20 reps
- Calf raises while seated, 4 sets of 20 reps
All of this has to do with Arnold’s exercise regimen. Check out the Arnold Schwarzenegger diet program as well.