Who is Carol Dias?
Brazilian fitness model, businesswoman, and internet star Carol Dias is from Sao Paulo. She has gained popularity for the photos and videos she posts showcasing her lifestyle, exercises, and trips.
Carol has always enjoyed being active and in good health. She participated in extracurricular activities including volleyball and dance as well as several sports and disciplines that were all a part of her regular school program.
After completing her degree, Carol decided to combine her love of modeling with her enthusiasm for athletics by becoming a fitness model.
After years of ups and downs and innumerable obstacles, Carol finally achieved her goal of becoming a fitness model and online influencer with a large following who looked up to her training and dietary recommendations.
“Animals are to me like children. Even through their most trying times, they remain devoted to you and continue to show their affection. Respect and loyalty are feelings that cannot be purchased or located.
I adore my dogs so much that if one of them were ill, I would feel as though I had fallen ill myself. They are our enduring friends, deserving of our love and care. Anyone with a dog for a companion is wealthy.
Body Measurements of Carol Dias
|Full Name:||Carol Dias|
|WEIGHT:||125 – 135lbs (56.7 – 61.2kg)|
|PROFESSION:||Fitness Model, Entrepreneur, Social Media Personality|
- An individual on social media
- Exercise Model
- Entrepreneur (Fitness)
Observing The Schedule
Legs and glutes are Carol’s favorite muscle groups. Carol concentrates hard on her leg exercises. Her guiding principle is to maximize each repetition rather than only counting them.
No of how her day goes, Carol will stick to the schedule for her training. This is quite challenging, but it allows Carol to monitor her physical development.
Legs And Back Exercises By Carol Dias
Carol chooses to start the program with light isolation exercises rather than hefty compound lifts. She thinks that by doing this, she is preparing her muscles and joints for later, more intense actions.
Carol does a lengthy and demanding back and leg workout. She can maximize her training session by using the exercises because they stimulate her muscles from a variety of angles. This is the appearance;
- Warm-up (either cardio or light-weight leg extensions and lying leg curls)
- Hamstring Curls, 3 sets of 12 reps
- Leg Extensions, 3 sets of 12 reps
- Heavy Leg Press, 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Smith Machine Squats, 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Smith Machine Deadlifts, 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Standing Single-Leg Press Machine, 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Pull-ups, 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Lat Pulldowns, 3 sets of 12 reps
- Lat Row Machine, 3 sets of 12 reps
- Bent-over Dumbbell Rows, 3 sets of 12 reps
For Muscle Hypertrophy, Use Leg Press
Carol’s preferred exercise for focusing on her legs and glutes is the leg press, along with squats and deadlifts. Carol makes sure she performs the exercise with the proper form, though, to get the most out of it.
Carol Dias checks her form before starting the workout to ensure it is flawless. She checks the position of her legs first, making sure they are roughly shoulder width apart. Carol can move her legs to be broader or narrower depending on whether she wants to highlight her glutes, quads, or hamstrings.
Carol begins the workout by lowering the safety bars and pushing the platform up until her legs are almost fully extended, but not fully locked. The platform is then lowered until Carol’s lower and upper legs are at a 90-degree angle after taking a slow, deep breath.
She exhales as she raises the platform with her heels, then repeats the exercise a set number of times to develop her powerful, cinched-in legs.
Every day, Carol consumes several smaller meals. Her metabolism quickens, as a result, burning calories more effectively.
Carol will consume fiber-rich food with each big meal (breakfast, lunch, and dinner). like salads, beans, or veggies with dark, leafy greens. This facilitates her body’s more effective digestion of the nutrients by aiding in their breakdown.
Carol’s Menu Strategy;
- Breakfast – 100 grams of sweet potatoes, 6 egg whites, blueberries (optional, dessert)
- Morning Snack (Post-workout) – Protein supplement
- Lunch – Green vegetable salad, 50 grams of sweet potatoes, 150 grams of chicken breast or grilled fish
- Afternoon Snack (1st option) – a handful of cashews or other nuts, a protein supplement
- Afternoon Snack (2nd option) – Omelet with lean turkey breasts.
- Dinner (1st option) – Green vegetable salad, 50 grams of sweet potatoes, 150 grams of chicken breast
- Dinner (2nd option) – Greek Yogurt, blueberries, protein supplement
What Carol Dias Can Teach Us?
Carol Dias is a very well-liked fitness model that has devoted followers from all around the world. Her success didn’t come to her, though, off a silver platter. Before achieving the degree of celebrity and glamour she presently enjoys, she had to labor hard for many years.
In light of this, Carol Dias can teach us that making certain sacrifices is necessary if you want to live the life of your desires. Nothing worthwhile is simple to obtain. You can achieve whatever goal you set for yourself, just like Carol Dias, if you can keep moving forward in the face of obstacles.