An omelet with three eggs, fresh sweet lobster meat, dill Havarti cheese, and cheddar cheese on top, along with additional lobster meat and fresh chopped dill.
Perfect for Mother’s Day breakfast or brunch or any other festive event.
This year, if you’re searching for a little something extra special to honor Mom, look no further. This Omelette of Lobster is rich, delectable, and seasonal.
What’s in this omelet of lobster?
- three natural eggs
- shredded cheddar cheese
- fresh chopped dill
- freshly cooked lobster meat
- Havarti cheese (optional)
- microgreens (optional)
Havarti cheese is one of our favorites since it is delicate, light, and melts so well. A semi-soft cow’s milk cheese with an almost springlike feel, Havarti is incredibly creamy and smooth. If you can’t find dill Havarti, you can substitute cheddar or use regular Havarti.
- 3 beaten organic eggs
- 2 ounces of thinly sliced dill Havarti cheese
- 2 ounces of cooked lobster meat
- 1/2 ounce of shredded cheddar cheese.
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped dill
- black pepper freshly ground
Here’s how to make this seafood omelet:
A three-egg omelet stuffed with fresh sweet lobster meat(Omelette of Lobster) and dill Havarti cheese, then topped with shredded cheddar, more lobster meat, and fresh chopped dill. Perfect for brunch for Mother’s Day – or any celebratory occasion.
|Total Time: 10 mins
Calories: 483 kcal
Ingredients for Omelette of Lobster
- 3 organic eggs beaten
- 2 ounces dill Havarti cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces cooked lobster meat, chopped
- 1/2 ounce shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Apply cooking oil in a mist on a nonstick pan. Pan is heated at a low temperature. Utilizing a spatula, add the eggs, allowing the runny egg to ooze beneath the cooked egg. Add the Havarti and lobster meat when the eggs are nearly done.
- The omelet is folded from one side to the other. Add shredded cheddar on top. Get rid of the heat. Add some black pepper, micro greens, and fresh dill.
- With toast and a side salad, serve the omelet.
Nutrition For Omelette of Lobster