An up-and-coming American expert hockey player named Conor Geekie has achieved fame. He displayed his wild side to the Winnipeg Jr. Jets. He has participated in alliances such as the CWG and Block Invitational.
Conor is renowned for his exceptional collaboration, excellent shooting accuracy, and speed. He is possibly one of the most recognizable young hockey players. Due to his astounding presentation, he has been growing in popularity.
Net Worth Total For Conor Geekie
Let’s examine the details of the Conor Geekie Total Assets Pay Compensation 2021 Report that are provided below.
10 Facts About Conor Geekie
- One of Craig Geekie’s three children, Conor, is a former American hockey player. His father has encouraged him to play hockey.
- Craig, his father, served as a defender for Foxwarren Birds of Prey. The left-handed player also competed in the MMHL, WHL, and NHL-MB, among other leagues.
- On May 5, 2004, in Strathclair, Manitoba, Canada, Geekie entered the world. He began preparing when he was 5 years old.
- The player, who is 16 years old, has a lofty height of 6 feet 3 inches. He weighs 78 kg and has an athletic build.
- Conor identifies himself as Canadian because his father is Canadian and he was raised in Canada. He has made an effort to keep family information private.
- Conor is a superb athlete who has achieved great success in his line of work. However, his Wiki profile is not yet viewable.
- He has two siblings named Morgan Geekie and Noah Geekie, to talk about his family. He frequently travels to nicer locations with his family and guardians.
- Geekie has kept the media in the dark about his personal life. His Instagram account is switched to private.
- Conor signed a contract to manage the Virden Oil Capitals in September of 2020. He has been collaborating with Braeden Lewis on the upcoming campaign.
- In the 2020–21 season, Conor will compete in the Manitoba Junior Hockey Alliance. Throughout the global pandemic, he has been getting ready for his game.