A Canadian ice hockey player is named Tyler Seguin. He presently has a relationship with the Dallas Stars. Growing up, Tyler Seguin lived in Brampton, Canada.
He was raised in a family of five. Furthermore, he earned his degree from the University of Vermont. Additionally, he trained with his younger sisters in ice hockey. He taught them how to play ice hockey so they could join their college team.
When it comes to his professional career, he started in 2010. The Boston Bruins team selected him first. He was kept by the team for about three years.
He recently finished about seven years of service as the Dallas Stars’ center-forward. Additionally, he has a contract extension inked for 2018. He received $78.8 million from the Dallas Stars with the extension.
Ten Tyler Seguin Facts
- Tyler Seguin is a Canadian ice hockey player who was born on January 31, 1992. He serves as the captain and center-forward for the American franchise Dallas Stars.
- He is 28 years of age. His zodiac sign is Aquarius, as well.
- He is the ideal height at 6 feet 1 inch (1.85m). His physical weight is approximately 91 kilograms.
- His estimated net worth is around $25 million.
- His parents’ names are Jackie and Paul Seguin, to continue.
- He keeps his dating life a secret. However, there are speculations that he is dating Ali Nugent. He is not currently married.
- He recently extended his Dallas Star contract by eight years. About $78 million was spent on the signing.
- He won the global title in 2015 while competing for the Canadian National Team.
- He currently resides in Dallas, Texas, let’s go on. Up until 2026, he will be a Dallas Stars player.
- Last but not least, he has about 613 thousand Instagram followers.