Who is Wittemberg Stanley Adolf?
Wittemberg Stanley Adolf was a typical college student up until the day a girl told him she’d never date a guy as tiny as him.
Wittemberg was inspired by this and went to the gym that day, permanently altering his physique.
Short Career of Wittemberg Stanley Adolf
spending hours, weeks, and months working out hard in the gym. In the end, he emerged as the world-class champion of the WBFF Pro Muscle Model competition in Las Vegas in 2014 and 2015.
Even now, he keeps working toward perfection.
To improve balance and widen his wide shoulder, Wittemberg added extra size and definition to his already amazing body since his last performance in 2014.
His narrow waist and wide thighs are all the kinds of beautiful features that become legends.
Wittemberg Stanley Adolf has a tremendous career as one of the top Muscle Model champions, and he will no doubt continue to compete for many years to come.
Body Measurements of Wittemberg Stanley Adolf
|Full Name:||Wittemberg Stanley Adolf|
|WEIGHT:||185 – 195lbs (83.9 – 88.5kg)|
- 2013 WBFF Muscle Model, 2nd Place, Las Vegas
- First Place 2014 WBFF Muscle Model in Las Vegas
- First Place 2015 WBFF Muscle Model in Las Vegas
It was Saturday, March 1, 2007. A girl said to me in biochemistry class that she would never date a tiny guy like me.
Later on that day, yours truly made his first trip to the gym, all 141 pounds of him. Let’s be honest. I wanted to attract women since I know how much they adore muscles.
When I arrived at the gym that day, I had the good fortune to run into a knowledgeable physical education professor, and the rest, as they say, is history.
Over the years, Wittenberg’s training regimen has developed into an intense and taxing workout. He works out five to six days a week, concentrating on all the major muscular groups.
As you can see from his exercise here, his program includes both massive compound movements and meticulous effort to ensure that he is building the whole package.
There are three workouts that Wittemburg will always suggest as his particular favorites for anyone wishing to begin training. which are
- Front Squat: “Front squats are easier on your back and knees and engages the core. They also help build amazing mass in your legs.”
- Wide Grip Pull Ups: “This is my favorite back exercise as it targets my lats and helps give my physique that V look.”
- Dips: “Essential to any upper body workout and a must for good chest development.”
- Wide Grip Pull-Ups 4×10
- Pull Downs 4×10
- Straight Arm Lat Pull Down 4×10
- Bent Over Barbell Rows 4×10
- One Arm Dumbbell Row 4×10
- Stiff Legged Deadlift 4×10
- Dumbbell Flat Bench Press 4×10
- Incline Barbell Bench Press 4×10
- Dips 4×10
- Weighted Pushups 3×15
- Decline Barbell Bench Press 4×10
- Fly’s 4×10
- Front Squats 6×10
- Walking Lunges 4×10
- Single Leg Press 6×10
- Calf Raises 4×10
- Seated Leg Curl 4×10
- Romanian Deadlift 4×10
- Barbell Shoulder Press 4×10
- Arnold Dumbbell Press 4×10
- Alternating Deltoid Raises 4×10
- Rear Delt Fly 4×10
- Barbell Incline Shoulder Press 4×10
- Bent Over Low Pulley Side Laterals 4×10
- Dumbbell Bicep Curls 4×10
- Single Reverse Tricep Pushdowns 4×10
- Drag Curl 4×10
- Dips (Tricep version) 4×10
- Close Grip Barbell Bench Press 4×10
- Overhead Cable Curl 4×10
Saturday: Rest Day
Sunday: Rest Day
Wittemberg Stanley Adolf, who has celiac disease, eats no gluten because of his diagnosis.
He admits that it can be a hassle at times, but he feels that the majority of the bread-derived carbohydrates that he must avoid have allowed him to maintain his leanness.
His diet is primarily composed of complex carbohydrates, lean proteins, and healthy fats.
Diet Of Wittemburg
- Meal 1: 10 Egg White Omelette with a bowl of Greek Yogurt & Fruit
- Meal 2: Tilapia with baked Sweet Potato & Protein Shake
- Meal 3: Protein Bar, Almonds & a Banana
- Meal 4: Steak, Broccoli, Avocado & Protein Shake
- Meal 5: Chicken Breast, Asparagus & Sweet Potato
- Meal 6: Sushi & Edamame & Casein Protein Shake
“I always wanted to transform my body into a machine! I want to attempt to hold onto the championship now that I have won the 2015 WBFF World Championship.
Influences And Idols
Wittemberg Stanley Adolf pushes himself every year to perform better than the year before, which is where his motivation and influence come from.
He never stops shining, both on and off the stage. It originates from myself since I’m constantly in competition with myself, as Wittemburg puts it.
What Wittemberg Stanley Adolf Can Teach Us?
Wittemberg Stanley Adolf, who was dissatisfied with his physique in 2007, went on to develop one of the best bodies in the business in a relatively short period. He began participating as a WBFF athlete in 2013.
Once more, he was dissatisfied with the outcomes and desired victory. Wittemburb participated in 2014 and 2015, winning both times.
This professional competitor teaches us to never give up. You too can succeed if you put the proper effort, commitment, and tenacity into it.