Two ingredients make up coconut whipped cream. The finest thing I’ve ever tasted is whipped cream that is dairy-free.
Once you make it, you’ll make Coconut Whipped Cream again and again because the instructions are so easy to follow.
Wow, this is great!
The thick coconut cream at the top of the tin must first be completely spooned out.
Then, add the sweetener to keep it low carb or the sugar if carbs aren’t a concern, and beat until thick and creamy, about two minutes.
Afterward, use it to substitute whipped cream in dishes like these Coconut Cream Pie Waffles!
Or create a 3-Ingredient Double Chocolate Mousse by adding cocoa powder.
- 1 can coconut milk or cream (full fat)
- 1/4 cup icing or confectioners sugar (to keep it low carb, use a naturally occurring sweetener like these)
- Coconut cream (or milk) in sealed cans should be kept in the fridge overnight. Open the cans carefully and scoop out the thick cream that is atop the water without shaking or tilting them. Discard the liquid still in the cans after transferring the cream to a bowl.
- Use a hand mixer (or a whisk) to whisk in the sweetener (or sugar) until the mixture is thick and creamy (about 1-2 minutes).
- I’m done now!
- Mix with fruit or berries for the perfect dessert, or use it as a topping in place of traditional whipped cream.