Who is Dragos Syko?
Growing up, Dragos Paiu (also known as Dragos Syko) was an avid sportsman who participated in a variety of sports throughout high school. But in comparison to his bigger siblings, he had always been little.
Short Career of Dragos Syko
Dragos Syko traveled to England as part of his fitness journey after years of training and a strong desire to establish himself.
He accomplished his goal of becoming the first WBFF Pro from Romania by the age of 33. Here is his account:
Body Measurements of Dragos Syko
|Full Name:||Dragos Syko|
|YEAR OF BIRTH:||1983|
|WEIGHT:||205 to 215 lbs.(88.5 – 93.0kg)|
- 4th Place Muscle Model – 2014 The WBFF London
- 1st Place Muscle Model 2015 WABBA – Hercules Olympia
- 3rd Place Muscle Model – 2015 WBFF London
- 2nd Place Muscle Model – 2015 WBFF London May – Won Pro Card
Dragos was born and reared in Bucharest, Romania, and showed a penchant for physical training as early as age 6. He participated in football, rugby, karate, wrestling, and boxing while in high school, becoming very fit.
Although he was the youngest in his family, he always looked up to his older brother, a world-champion kickboxer.
By the time he finished his education in 2006, at the age of 23, the Romanian Syko was committed to building the body of his dreams.
After being motivated by people like Sergi Constance, he went to the gym and started working out hard to accomplish his objective.
Depart for England
Dragos Syko put in years of arduous training to achieve his goals. He started to understand that his native country wasn’t the greatest place to become famous. But he persisted in trying.
The future WBFF Pro then took the momentous choice to relocate to England. Dragos was aware that with the advancements he had achieved, he could have a greater influence on the business if he relocated.
He packed his things and risked everything to try and advance his bodybuilding career.
Dragos arrived in England and decided to make Birmingham his home. He was more committed than ever to succeed after leaving the comfort of his home.
The Romanian Syko had an amazing body by the time he turned 31. Encouraged by his development, he decided to sign up for his first contest, 2014 The WBFF London, as a muscle model.
Dragos finished fourth, which was a solid start for his competitive career even if he didn’t take first place. However, he was driven by success.
Achievement and Pro Card
Dragos spent the rest of 2014 putting in a lot of work in the gym to prepare for his comeback stronger. The 2015 WABBA International Hercules Olympia was his following performance.
He received the prize as a result of all his effort. Although he had achieved his goal of winning his first tournament, he wasn’t yet finished.
Dragos competed in two more competitions in 2015; he finished third in one of them, but his WBFF London victory in May was the pinnacle of his professional career to yet. His journey culminated in this win, making him the first WBFF Pro from Romania.
Dragos consumes eight meals a day, which is more than the average bodybuilder does. Lean proteins, complex carbohydrates, leafy greens, and healthy fats are the main components of his meal plans.
- 1st Meal: 7 Egg Whites, 1 Whole Egg, 2 tablespoons Cottage Cheese, 2 ½ ounces Brown Rice, Portabella Mushrooms, and 2 tablespoons Salsa.
- 2nd Meal: 7 ounces Chicken Breast, 5 ounces Yam or Sweet Potato, 1 cup Broccoli, 1 cup Spinach, and 1 teaspoon Flaxseed Oil.
- 3rd Meal: 3 ½ ounces of Salmon, 6 Egg Whites, 2 ounces of Brown Rice, 1 cup of Kale, and 1 cup of Green Beans.
- 4th Meal: 6 ½ ounces Ground Turkey, 2 ounces Brown Rice, ¼ Avocado, 1 cup Green Beans and 1 cup Broccoli.
- 5th Meal: 1 scoop of Whey Protein and 2 ½ ounces of Dates.
- 6th Meal: 2 ½ ounces Ground Turkey, 1 ½ ounce White Rice, 1 teaspoon Flaxseed Oil, 1 cup Green Beans and 1 cup Asparagus.
- 7th Meal: 5 ounces Cottage Cheese, 1 scoop of Casein, and ½ ounce Almond Butter mixed in a blender.
Influences and Idols
Dragos Syko has drawn inspiration from other sportsmen along the way, including Jaco De Bruyn, Sergi Constance, Roger Snipes, and Lazar Angelov. He had always wanted to one day have a physique like the ones of his heroes.
How Can Dragos Syko Teach Us Something?
We have learned from Dragos Syko to never be afraid of change and to work as hard as we can to achieve our goals.
After years of rigorous training, he finally became a professional bodybuilder after leaving his native Romania to advance his career in the fitness sector.
Dragos’ tale teaches us that dedication and perseverance are necessary for success.