Ervin Winty Earl Thomas is the nickname for Thomas III. On May 7, 1989, he was born in Orange, Texas, in the United States. His parents are Debbie and Earl Sr. Earl attended West Orange-Stark High School, where he began his football career.
Earl Thomas, a young player, was also a well-known athlete. He was given the designation of athlete number 12 in 2007 after assisting his team in reaching the 4 x 200-meter relay. Nina and Earl are married to one another. His average annual pay is $10 million.
The Earl workout regimen, nutrition plan, fitness regimen, exercise plan, gym routine, age, height, weight, and body measurements, as well as the Earl workout video and Instagram photographs, were the main topics of this article.
Let’s learn more about Earl’s physical characteristics.
Earl Thomas’s Body Dimensions
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (178 cm approx)|
|Weight||202 lbs (92 kg approx)|
|Net worth||$ 9 million|
Diet of Earl Thomas
Earl Thomas was given a rigorous diet to adhere to for his workout to be successful. His nutritionist eliminated all bad foods from his diet and replaced them with a nutritious, fiber, and healthful diet, which Earl adopted. The Earl Diet Plan consists of:
- He drinks a glass of whey protein in water before and after a workout.
- Earl’s breakfast includes 3 fried eggs with spinach and a few slices of lean turkey.
- For a mid-morning breakfast, he drinks a glass of protein shake with a handful of almonds and sunflower seeds.
- Earl eats some turkey meatballs with green chutney at lunch.
- For dinner, he usually prefers white fish with chopped and boiled cabbage.
- He likes to eat dessert after dinner and has a smoothie prepared with blending carrot juice, whey protein, blackberries, almonds, and half an avocado.
- Earl cheats his diet once a week by enjoying French fries and pizza.
This is all about the “Earl Thomas diet plan“.
Earl Thomas Exercise Program
To build strength and power, Earl Thomas uses very heavy weights during his workouts, with a strong emphasis on speed and agility. Let’s learn more about Earl’s exercise regimen:
Tuesday and Monday Earl Thomas’s exercise program (Upper body)
- Neck exercises of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Standing shoulder shrug of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Incline press of 6-8 reps, 3 sets
- Incline flat bench press of 8-10 reps, 3 sets
- Close grip pull-up of 8-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine pullover of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Dumbbell lateral raise of 6-10 reps, 2 sets
- Dumbbell front raise of 6-10 reps, 2 sets
- Seated cable row of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Seated cable scapular retraction of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine chest press of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Incline machine chest press of 10 reps, 1 set
- Lat pull down of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine overhead press of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine row of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine reverse flye of 8-10 reps, 1 set
- External rotation of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Internal rotation of 6-8 reps, 1 set
- Triceps press down of 6-8 reps, 1 set
- Cable curls of 3-4 reps, 2 sets
- Hand grippe of 3-4 reps, 2 sets
- Wrist flexion of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Wrist extension of 6-8 reps, 1 set
Wednesday and Tuesday Earl Thomas’s exercise program (Lower body)
- Dead-lift of 6-8 reps, 2 sets
- Squats of 6-8 reps, 2 sets
- Romanian deadlift of 6 reps, 2 sets
- Glute-ham raise of 6-10 reps, 2 sets
- Leg press of 6-8 reps, 2 sets
- Leg curl of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- One leg press of 6-8 reps, 1 set
- Dumbbell step-up of 3-4 reps, 2 sets
- Lunges of 6-8 reps, 2 sets
- Leg curl on an exercise ball of 4-8 reps, 1 set
- One leg hip extension of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Bridge on an exercise ball of 8 reps, 1 set
- Hip abduction of 6 reps, 1 set
- Standing calf raise of 6 reps, 1 set
- Reverse crunches of 8 reps, 2 sets
- Cable side bend of 8-10 reps, 2 sets
Saturday and Friday Earl Thomas’s exercise program
Cardiovascular workouts include running, playing sports, etc.
- Rest day
All of this has to do with Earl Thomas’ exercise regimen.