- Food: Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- Writer: Nicolas Wilson
- Content-Type: Food Blog
Do you enjoy chipotle sauce? Do you like ranches? Then this chipotle ranch dressing recipe is a must-try! It’s rich, tangy, smokey, flavorful, and simple to create.
When chipotle sauce meets ranch dressing, what happens? This recipe for chipotle ranch dressing is fantastic! It’s a simple combination of my favorite chipotle sauce and vegan ranch, and I can’t get enough of it.
With a hint of heat from the chipotles, it’s creamy, tangy, smoky, and flavorful. Use it as a sandwich spread, salad dressing, or dip…or just eat it by the spoonful.
This chipotle ranch dressing is robust, spicy, and incredibly tasty. I believe you will enjoy it.
Ingredients for Chipotle Ranch Dressing
To make this recipe, you’ll only need eight ingredients:
- Traditional ranch dressing recipes call for sour cream or buttermilk as a base, but Greek yogurt and mayonnaise work just as well. Because I don’t always have those things on hand, I substitute a mixture of Greek yogurt and mayonnaise. They impart the same creamy texture and delectable tanginess to this dressing.
- For a smokey, spicy chipotle taste, use chipotle chiles in adobo sauce.
- For added tang, use apple cider vinegar.
- The dressing’s savory, ranch-like flavor comes from garlic powder, onion powder, and dried dill.
- And a little salt to bring out the flavors!
In a food processor, combine Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, chipotle, onion powder, garlic powder, and dried dill.
In a food processor, add all of the ingredients and process until smooth. Season to taste once the dressing is smooth and creamy. That’s it.
How to Use It?
This chipotle ranch dressing is a great condiment to have on hand for a variety of dishes. Here are a few examples of how I like to utilize it:
- It’s great in salads. It’s fantastic in this sweet potato salad!
- Using it to make burgers, such as this vegetable burger, this black bean burger, or this portobello mushroom burger.
- It can be used as a dipping sauce. Air fryer French fries, sweet potato fries, and avocado fries, as well as air fryer onion rings, crispy cauliflower, and baked zucchini, are all excellent accompaniments.
- In bowls, such as this burrito bowl or this Buddha bowl.
- It goes well with tacos or burritos. Drizzle it over these avocado sweet potato tacos, or any other veggie tacos! This veggie breakfast burrito might also benefit from it as a dipping sauce.
- Alternatively, serve it as a dip with fresh vegetables. The healthiest snack ever!
Chipotle Ranch Dressing
|Time to Prepare: 10 minutes
This creamy, tangy, smokey, spicy chipotle ranch dressing is SO easy to make! I adore slathering it on veggie burgers, using it as a dipping sauce, and so much more. In the post above, you’ll find particular serving suggestions.
- ½ cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle pepper from a can of chipotles in adobo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Blend the yogurt, mayonnaise, chipotle pepper, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, dill, and salt in a food processor until smooth.