Chicken Thighs roasted in honey soy sauce that is delicate and juicy simply require a few simple ingredients.
In less than 30 minutes, you can have a delicious dinner using a simple honey soy sauce. It’s simple to prepare baked chicken thighs with no bones or skin in one pan. The ideal recipe for a weeknight or weekend!
Baked Chicken Thighs
The majority of people enjoy flavorful, juicy thigh meat but may not know how to bake it in the oven. Usually, searing chicken thighs in a skillet is the simplest and most common method, but roasting or baking work just as well.
As the chicken thighs bake, their delicious natural pan juices are incorporated into the sauce. A short amount of preparation time is required to produce juicy, succulent baked chicken thighs.
Should I use bone-in chicken thighs with skin or bone-in chicken thighs with skin? For this dish, I only use boneless, skinless chicken thighs since they produce the best results.
If you happen to have bone-in, skin-on thighs on hand, you can use those instead. They take about 10 minutes longer to cook but work just as well with this recipe. Watch out for them.
What is Chicken Marinade?
Prepare your marinade in a big, shallow bowl. You only require:
- Soy sauce (use low sodium soy to control the amount of sodium going in)
- Green onions (or shallots)
- Cooking oil (use vegetable oil or canola oil)
- Fresh minced garlic
- White vinegar (apple cider or rice wine vinegar can be used instead)
- Sesame oil (completely optional)
- Fresh minced ginger
As usual, you can exclude any item you don’t like to customize these baked chicken thighs to your preferences.
(SEE THE RECIPE BELOW FOR A FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS)
Before adding your chicken, combine the marinade ingredients. Let it sit for 30 minutes or overnight. Don’t stress too much if you don’t have time to marinade. Because the sauce is so flavorful, you can bake the cookies straight away.
CAN CHICKEN BE COOKED IN ITS MARINO? Yes, you can in this recipe because the marinade and the baked chicken thighs cook together!
A recipe for Baking Chicken Thighs
After trying our recipe for baked chicken thighs, you won’t want to stand at your stove any longer!
Before seasoning, first, rinse the thighs and pat them dry with paper towels. Place the chicken thighs in a single layer and pour the marinade over them before cooking them in a cast iron pan or baking dish.
What temperature and for how long should I cook Chicken Thighs in the oven?
To guarantee that the boneless, skinless thighs stay juicy while baking, bake them at 425°F (or 220°C) for 20 to 25 minutes. Finally, broil for five minutes at high heat to create charred edges.
The internal temperature of the chicken should be 165°F (or 70°C).
Visit our Facebook page to witness our mouthwatering food videos!
More recipes for Chicken Thighs
- Chicken With Creamy Mushroom Garlic Sauce
- Garlic Teriyaki Chicken Thighs
- Oven Baked Chicken And Rice
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Honey Mustard Chicken
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil vegetable oil or canola oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic minced (or 4 large cloves garlic, minced)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar (apple cider or rice wine vinegar — OPTIONAL)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil OPTIONAL
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh minced ginger
- 2 1/2 pounds (1.2 kg) of chicken (skinless, boneless)
- Salt and pepper to season
- Fresh chopped parsley to garnish
- Honey, soy sauce, green onions, cooking oil, garlic, vinegar, sesame oil, and ginger are all combined in a small bowl. Mix thoroughly and reserve.
- With a paper towel, pat dries the chicken. Get rid of any extra fat. Add salt and pepper to the chicken before transferring it to the bowl with the marinade. If time permits cover and marinate the chicken for at least 30 minutes (or overnight).
- Set the oven’s temperature to 425°F (220°C).
- Place the chicken in a cast iron pan or baking dish along with the marinade. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, rotating the chicken twice to prevent the top from drying out.
- The edges should be slightly scorched and golden brown after 5 minutes of high heat broiling. The internal temperature of the chicken should be 165°F (or 70°C).
- Sesame seeds and parsley are optional garnishes.
- Over steaming rice, cauliflower rice, zucchini noodles, normal noodles, or mashed potatoes, serve the chicken with pan juices.
Calories: 339kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 179mg | Sodium: 524mg | Potassium: 511mg | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 85IU | Vitamin C: 1.4mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1.9mg