Brownie batter is the best, and this recipe turns it into something palatable and even healthful! That is the pinnacle of epicness.
This recipe is free of gluten and grains, as well as being paleo and vegan. In 5 minutes, you’ll have a dish that’s perfect for practically everyone.
Why Is This Recipe So Delicious?
- This brownie batter is really chocolatey and delicious. It’s hard to think something so delicious is also paleo, gluten-free, and vegan!
- This brownie recipe only has two stages, making it really simple to make when you’re craving something sweet.
What You’ll Need?
To create this very simple brownie batter, all you need is:
- flour made from almonds
- powdered cocoa
- maple syrup that is 100% pure
- melting pure coconut oil
- milk made from almonds
- extract of vanilla
- kosher salt
- chocolate chips that are dairy-free
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. That concludes our discussion.
Healthy Edible Brownie Batter
|5 minutes to prepare|
This paleo, dairy-free, and gluten-free brownie batter is incredibly chocolatey and decadent, but it’s also paleo, dairy-free, and gluten-free!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 5 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons refined coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- sea salt a couple of big pinches
Instructions For Healthy Edible Brownie Batter
- In a mixing dish, combine all of the ingredients. Stir.
Calories: 389kcal, Carbohydrates: 31g, Protein: 7g, Fat: 29g, Saturated Fat: 13g, Sodium: 13mg, Potassium: 94mg, Fiber: 5g, Sugar: 22g, Calcium: 113mg, Iron: 2mg, Net Carbs: 26g