My go-to appetizer for parties is jalapeno popper dip. Crispy Panko bread crumbs are sprinkled on top of rich cream cheese, hot chopped jalapenos, and sharp cheddar, which are then baked till warm and gooey.
The end result is the most amazing dip, which is evocative of the delicious appetizer we all adore!
I adore cheese more than a select few other things. There are plenty of cheese recipes here, and it is by far my favorite cuisine.
Jalapeno Popper is obviously a favorite of mine because I also enjoy food with a mild amount of spice.
The delightful flavors of jalapeno poppers are transformed into a totally scrumptious scoopable nibble in this simple appetizer.
This is the ideal party dip for any time of year and can be prepared up to three days in advance. It is quick, simple, and completely addictive.
Since it first appeared on the site in early 2013, I have prepared this jalapeno popper dip so many times that I lost track.
People constantly ask me to bring it to gatherings since it’s my daughter’s absolute favorite recipe on my entire website.
In this dish, you may either use fresh or canned jalapenos. Because I like the flavor better, I typically use jalapenos from cans. I’d advise roasting fresh jalapenos first if you want to use them.
The jalapenos in this dip will still be crisp if they aren’t pre-cooked because it bakes until it is warm and melted.
Just a quick note: I’ve successfully substituted Greek yogurt for the sour cream in this recipe multiple times. You can add around 1/4 cup of crisp, chopped bacon to the mixture if you’re a bacon enthusiast.
The ingredients for this jalapeno popper dip should be combined as specified, distributed evenly, and then chilled.
Just before baking, combine the topping ingredients, pour them into a different container or sandwich bag, and sprinkle them on top.
This goes well with crackers, tortilla chips, bagels, or toast, in our opinion. It tastes great cooked in crescent rolls or spooned into wonton cups with a crisp exterior.
- 4 ounces diced jalapenos well drained OR 4-6 fresh jalapenos, roasted and diced (include seeds if you like it really spicy)
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- ¾ cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Turn on the 375°F oven.
- Cream cheese, garlic powder, and sour cream should be mixed on medium speed until frothy.
- Mix thoroughly after adding cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, and diced jalapenos.
- Cover and 8 × 8 baking dishes with.
- Combine 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese, parsley, and bread crumbs.
- Over the cream cheese mixture, top with the crumb mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until hot and golden brown on the breadcrumbs.
The nutritional data given is an approximation and will change depending on the cooking techniques and ingredient brands utilized.