Treats made with Peanut Butter Pretzel Rice Krispie Treats! Aren’t Rice Krispie Treats among the best sweets ever? They certainly are, and there are countless ways to alter them.
Because making Rice Krispie Treats is so simple and they are always incredibly simple to create, I love coming up with new flavors. This is in addition to how quickly you can have a perfectly wonderful treat.
These delights are elegant enough for events and ideal as a dessert or snack. People always find it enjoyable to indulge in a fresh take on one of their favorite pleasures.
Is it ever a mistake to include peanut butter in sweets and desserts? ( Peanut Butter Pretzel Rice Krispie Treats)
Then you add even more taste by combining the pretzels with a hint of salt, smooth, creamy chocolate, and pure vanilla.
These are fantastic parties for your mouth. They are exactly what I would expect a high-end candy bar to be. WARNING: Highly addictive, shall we say.
If you enjoy Rice Krispie Treats, you might also enjoy Cinnamon Roll, Sugar Cookie, or Cookie’s and Cream Rice Krispie Treats (I’m a Rice Krispie Treat Lover, can you tell?).
Treats Made With Peanut Butter Pretzel Rice Krispie Treats
Rice Krispies snacks have been improved with pretzels, peanut butter, and milk chocolate. These will be adored by all!
In 25 minutes, ready
- 14 cups of butter
- 1 (10.5 oz) container of little marshmallows
- one-half cup of creamy peanut butter
- Vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon
- Rice Krispies cereal, 4 1/4 cups
- 1 1/2 cups of chunks of crumpled pretzels
- 1 cup of chips in milk chocolate
- 2 tablespoons of creamy peanut butter.
- Crushed pretzel bits in 1/4 cup
- Prepare a 9×13 dish with butter. In a sizable nonstick saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Marshmallows are added, and they are cooked while being regularly stirred until melted. Add 1/2 cup of peanut butter and vanilla after taking the pan from the heat.
- Rice Krispies Cereal and 1 1/2 cups of finely broken pretzel pieces should be added to the melted marshmallow mixture. Gently stir the mixture to uniformly coat the cereal and pretzels. With a buttered spatula, evenly distribute the mixture into the 9×13-inch baking dish that has been prepared.
- Stirring at each period of 30 seconds will help the chocolate chips and 2 Tbsp of peanut butter to melt and become smooth. Drizzle the melted chocolate mixture evenly over the Rice Krispie Treats by pouring it into a piping bag or ziplock bag, snipping the tip-off, and piping or piping it.
- Immediately serve with a melted chocolate topping or cover and chill until set for a set chocolate coating after evenly sprinkling 1/4 cup coarsely broken pretzel pieces.