Who is Nikolay Kuleshov?
Russian professional Men’s Physique competitor Nikolay Kuleshov. Nikolay is a well-respected competitor in his native IFBB ranks who has won one IFBB Moscow Pro and three Olympia Amateur Contests.
Short Career of Nikolay Kuleshov
Nikolay Kuleshov has had success off the stage as well, though. He also gained popularity for his social media posts in which he discussed his daily activities, contest preparations, and suggestions for gaining muscle and leanness.
As one of Russia’s top fitness athletes and a respected online trainer, Nikolay never ceases to astound with his performances both on and off the stage.
Body Measurements of Nikolay Kuleshov
|Full Name: Nikolay Kuleshov|
|PROFESSION: Professional Men’s Physique Contestant, Online Personal Trainer, Fitness Personality|
- 2016 IFBB Moscow Pro, 1st place
Being Reliable in His Routines
The majority of fitness competitors follow the same programs, therefore Nikolay claims that little about his training set him apart.
Nikolay was able to outperform rivals in events like the 2016 Moscow Cup and Amateur Olympia because of his passion, discipline, and hard work in the fitness industry.
Quantity over Quality
Nikolay Kuleshov does a few things differently, though he generally follows the same regimen as the other competitors because he believes his body responds better to specific training methods, which are:
- If he wants to gain more muscle mass, Nikolay’s training sessions will be shorter, but more intense.
- He believes that lowering the overall workout volume, while increasing intensity, gives him the best results in terms of muscle growth.
- On the other hand, if Nikolay wants to cut his body fat levels down, he’ll train for a longer period, while keeping the intensity high. This way, he burns more calories; speeding up the fat-loss process.
Nikolay Kuleshov Arm Workout
- Single-Arm Dumbbell Curls, 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- EZ-Curl Bar Biceps Curls, 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Concentration Curls, 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Hammer Curls, 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Rope Pushdowns for Triceps, 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Skullcrushers, 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Close-grip Bench Press, 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Dips, 3 sets of 8-10 reps
Nikolay Kuleshov adheres to a tight, pre-planned diet that produces results, much like with his exercise. Although it’s not always simple to follow, Nikolay is aware that he must give his all if he hopes to take home the medal.
Lean poultry, beef, fish, broccoli, avocados, spinach, watercress, fruits, brown bread, avocados, and almonds are some of the key items he consumes.
Nikolay consumes creatine, BCAAs, fish oil capsules, and lactose-free whey isolate as supplements.
When Nikolay wants to grow muscle, he consumes a lot of complex carbohydrates, but he still considers the timing of his carb-heavy meals.
Nikolay will eat most of his carbohydrates in the morning and right after an exercise. While only eating fats and protein in the evening and no carbohydrates during the day.
How can Nikolay Kuleshov teach us?
Nikolay Kuleshov, like numerous competitors before him, has demonstrated to us the need for perseverance, consistency, and forethought when it comes to success in bodybuilding, fitness, or any other area of life.
If you want to succeed as much as Nikolay has, then make sure you possess these three traits. If you do, then you can always carry out your life’s goals and aspirations.