Hello, today’s topic is Olivier Giroud’s workout and diet regimen. Before going to discuss their workout routine Olivier and their diet plan of Olivier, let’s know about him.
Olivier On September 30, 1986, Jonathan Giraud was born. He is a French professional football player who competes for Chelsea of the Premier League and the French national team.
He began his professional career in Ligue 2 with Grenoble before moving on to Tours in 2008. He transferred to top-flight club Montpellier after his second season in Tours when he led the Division in goals scored with 21.
Olivier was again the top scorer with 21 goals in the 2011-12 season before he went to Arsenal to give the club his first League 1 title.
With Arsenal, Olivier Giroud won the FA Cup in 2014, 2015, and 2017. He also tallied 105 goals in 253 games played for the team.
He went to Chelsea in January 2018, and in his first full season there, he set a club record by being the first player to score 10+ goals in a single European season.
In 2011, France’s Olivier made his full international debut. With 35 goals in 89 appearances, he is now the third-highest goalscorer in the nation.
He also played in the UEFA Euro 2012 and 2014 FIFA World Cup finals, where both teams advanced to the quarterfinals, as well as the UEFA Euro 2016 final, where he combined for the second Bronze Boot as the tournament’s top goal scorer and the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
Olivier is popular for his fitness also. Olivier regularly practices the platometer routine for speed and agility in addition to lifting heavy weights to increase strength and power.
Let’s examine Olivier’s exercise routine and eating habits.
Diet Of Olivier Giroud
Olivier Giroud maintains a precise diet to stay fit and active. They eat mostly fruits, vegetables, fish, and poultry as part of their diet. He avoids eating red meat.
- He stays away from sweets, harmful oils like maize, canola, and vegetable, as well as other chemically formulated concoctions, and processed foods.
- Olivier substituted wholesome nourishment for empty starch.
- He consumes beef from grass-fed, antibiotic-free cows that are raised in human form.
This is all about Olivier’s food regimen.
Routine Of Olivier Giroud’s Workout
Let’s talk about Olivier Giroud’s exercise regimen.
Olivier Giroud Exercise Routine On Mondays
- 10 reps and 5 sets of bench press
- Bench press with incline dumbbells, 8–10 repetitions, 3 sets
- 2 sets of 12 pushups with a medicine ball.
- 10 reps of dumbbell fly, three sets
- 12 repetitions, 3 sets of crossover pushups
- 10-rep, 3-set EZ-Bar triceps extension exercise
- 20 repetitions, 3 sets of abs plate twists
- 20 repetitions of the cable crunch in three sets.
Olivier Giroud Exercise Routine On Tuesday
- 3 rounds of 15-20 reps of reverse grip pushups
- 3 sets of 4-6 repetitions of the squat
- 3 sets of 4-6 repetitions of hanging clean
- 3 sets of 12 repetitions of the single-leg dumbbell calf raise
- 3 sets of 15 reps of burpees
- 20 repetitions, 3 sets of a mountain climber
Olivier Exercise Routine On Wednesday
Olivier Giroud’s Exercise Routine On Thursday
- 3 sets of 10 wide-grip lat pulldown repetitions
- 10 repetitions and 3 sets of the Arnold press
- 3 sets of 5 reps of pull-ups
- 6-85 repetitions of dumbbell front raise, 3 sets
- 6–8 repetitions of dumbbell rear lateral raise, three sets
- 3 sets of 6-8 repetitions of alternate dumbbell curls
- 3 sets of 8 reps of close-grip EZ-Bar curls
- 3 sets of 12 reps of the abs plate twist
- 20 reps of weighted Swiss ball crunches over three sets
Olivier Giroud’s Exercise Routine On Friday
- 3 rounds of 15-20 pushups followed by a squat
- 3 sets of 10–12 jump squat repetitions
- 3 sets and 8 reps of a power snatch
- 3 sets of 6 repetitions of plyometric lunges for each leg.
- 3 sets of 15-20 reps of burpees
Olivier Giroud’s Saturday And Sunday Workout Schedule
- Cardio workouts and rest
All of this has to do with Olivier Giroud’s exercise regimen.