Chicken spaghetti with basil pesto is flavorful and easy to prepare. It will undoubtedly become a weeknight staple!
Chicken pesto basil spaghetti recipe that turns heads? I believe so!
This Basil Pesto Chicken Spaghetti is one of the most flavorful dishes you will ever try, yet it is also one of the simplest recipes on the entire site.
It only takes 20 minutes to prepare and serve this basil pesto chicken. particularly if you just so happen to have a jar of this homemade basil pesto hanging around. If not, you can always use the pesto that has been purchased.
Pesto made from fresh basil is much more flavorful and superior to pesto from the supermarket. A food processor and only 5 items are required! | CafeDeleites.com
The only work required for this dish is boiling the spaghetti according to the directions on the packet, grilling your chicken and cherry tomatoes with pesto for even MORE pesto flavor, and then combining everything.
GRILLED OR BAKED in the oven, pesto chicken is covered in a rich, handmade basil pesto sauce. The only basic ingredients required for this incredible chicken are two! | CafeDeleites.com
The cherry tomatoes are in this pasta recipe because they give the pasta a lovely flavor. If you choose not to include them, feel free.
If you’re in a genuine hurry, the spaghetti is also wonderful without the chicken and is ideal for a meatless Monday meal.
- 400 g | 14 ounces spaghetti, dry weight (or pasta of choice)
- 1/2 cup reserved pasta water
- 4 grilled pesto chicken breasts with 500 g | 17 ounces cherry tomatoes (use this recipe)
- 1 cup of this homemade basil pesto (or store-bought pesto)
- freshly grated parmesan cheese, to serve
- In salted water, cook spaghetti as directed on the package. To save half a cup of pasta water, drain.
- Use this recipe to prepare pesto chicken and tomatoes while you wait.
- Add 1/2 cup of the pasta water that was saved and the pesto mixture to the cooked spaghetti. Stir continuously over low heat. Distribute amongst serving dishes. Chicken breasts should be sliced and arranged over the spaghetti. Add parmesan on top. Serve hot.