Who Is Shahriar Kamali?
Shahriar Kamali, also known as King Kamali, is a former bodybuilder and personal trainer from Iran who now resides in New York.
Shahriar has achieved a great deal and received various honors during his lengthy career.
He entered the competitive bodybuilding circuit after receiving his Bachelor’s in Exercise Physiology.
He rose swiftly to the top of the American bodybuilding scene because of his newly acquired knowledge of the human body and his commitment to training.
After winning his pro card in 1999, he eventually joined the competitive IFBB Pro circuit. Shahriar then started competing on the largest bodybuilding stages in the world. Including the well-known Mr. Olympia of Joe Weider.
Shahriar’s bodybuilding career came to an end after 12 years on the competition scene. He then turned his attention to fresh problems. such as creating an internet brand and becoming a personal trainer.
He was highly successful in his attempts and now enjoys a clientele and fan base that are constantly expanding and don’t seem to be slowing down.
Body Measurements Of Shahriar Kamali
|Full Name:||Shahriar Kamali|
|HEIGHT:||22 5’10” (177.5cm)|
|WEIGHT:||5 – 235lbs (102.1 – 106.6kg)|
|NATIONALITY:||Persian (Iranian), American|
|PROFESSION:||Personal Trainer, Professional Bodybuilder|
- Overall and Light-Heavyweight first place at the NPC Collegiate Nationals
- 10th place at the NPC Nationals for Heavyweight
- 7th place at the NPC Nationals for Heavyweight
- 3rd place in the NPC Nationals for HeavyWeight
- Heavyweight, first place at the NPC Nationals
- 4th place in the Arnold Classic
- third place at the Ironman Pro Invitational
- Mr. Olympia, tenth position
- 17th place for Mr. Olympia
- 11th position in the Show of Strength Pro Championship
- 14th place in the Night of Champions
- 8th place in the Arnold Classic
- 5th place in the Australian Grand Prix
- 11th position in the Arnold Classic
- 5th place at the Ironman Pro Invitational
- 12th place at the San Francisco Pro Invitational
- 16th place at the New York Pro Championships
- Super Show Europa, 11th place
- 14th place in the Montreal Pro
- 15th place at the Atlantic City Pro
Short Career Of Shahriar Kamali
Shahriar Kamali is also known by the monikers The Persian Perl, The Terminator, and King Kamali. Despite having moved to New Jersey and New York City, he was born and reared in Iran.
Shahriar Kamali has always had a lot of love for sports and physical activities, even as a young child. He ultimately learned about bodybuilding as a result, and he became immediately interested in it.
Soon after beginning his workouts, Shahriar noticed incredible changes in his physique. He was inspired by his transformation to enter the competitive scene and participate in bodybuilding competitions across America.
Shahriar participated in almost 20 competitions between 1994 and 2006, winning many titles along the way. He participated in some of the largest events in the world during this time, such as the IFBB Mr. Olympia.
His concentration shifted to aiding people through personal training after he retired from competitive bodybuilding in 2006. He has continued doing this ever since.
Construction Of A Large Frame
King Kamali was a large, imposing man who frequently stood out. Shahriar’s enormous physique frequently caused him to “dwarf” other bodybuilders on stage.
Shahriar worked out with a ton of force, passion, and discipline to get such an incredible physique.
It was difficult to identify any physical flaws when he was at his strongest. But if there was one set of muscles he particularly enjoyed working out, it was his legs.
This is how his leg exercise used to look back then:
Exercise Program for the Legs of Shahrir King Kamali
- 4 sets of 20 repetitions of leg extensions
- Squats on a Smith machine, 4 sets of 15 repetitions
- 3 sets of 10, 10, and 20 repetitions of the leg press
- 4 sets of 40 reps of lunges
- 4 sets of 30 reps on each leg for the butt blaster
- Toe lifts while standing, three sets of 20 repetitions
- 3 sets of 20 reps of seated toe raise
Shahriar Kamali was usually the person who knew how to get big in the “off-season” better than anyone else.
With every meal, he used to consume enormous amounts of protein and complex carbohydrates. This would provide him with the energy needed for his demanding workouts and cause his muscles to develop as a result of the nutrient “overload.”
This is what his menu looked like:
- First meal: 8 ounces of steak, fruit, oats, and vitamin C
- Second meal: 1 cup of brown rice and 8 ounces of chicken breast.
- Third Meal: Shake to replace the meal
- 8-ounce steak and green steamed veggies for the fourth meal
- 5th Meal: 1 cup of green steamed veggies and 10 ounces of salmon
- Protein shake for the sixth meal
- Shahriar Kamali poses in a shirtless and arm-crossed position.
Receiving A Rip
Shahriar Kamali was incredibly skilled at sculpting a lean and attractive figure in addition to his spectacular “bulking” phase.
He adhered to a few key guidelines when he sought to drop weight for a competition. Shahriar Kamali first took care to consume fewer calories from carbohydrates.
particularly sugars. He was able to keep his insulin levels in check as a result, which prevented any undesired fat buildup.
Second, Shahrir made sure to hydrate well. He kept himself hydrated to keep his metabolism running smoothly. Additionally, he used fat burners and pre-workout vitamins to further speed up his metabolism.
Shahrir was able to appear at bodybuilding competitions in an incredibly shredded shape because of this and his rigorous cardio and weightlifting routines.
What Shahriar Kamali Can Teach Us?
Shahriar Kamali is the one person you need to look to if you want to grow to be enormous. He certainly knows his way around the kitchen and the gym given his outstanding size and even better conditioning.
You too can sculpt an excellent physique if you adopt the same outlook and methods. If a career is what you’re after, perhaps even that.