Hello, today we’ll talk about Soham’s fitness regimen, including his food and exercise regimen. Let’s start with Soham’s introduction before moving on to his exercise regimen and food strategy. Indian actor, businessman, and producer Soham Shah.
In 2013, Soham made his debut on the big screen as the lead in Recyclewala Films’ National Award-winning movie Ship of Theseus. Soham worked on the movie as both an actor and a producer.
Soham Shah appeared in Hansal Mehta’s Simran and Meghna Gulzar’s Talwar (2015) following its critically lauded debut (2017). Tumbbad, his most recent film, was released on October 12th, 2018.
With his new appearance, notably his fitness, he gave an outstanding performance in the movie Tumbbad. We noticed his level of dedication and physical fitness in this film. Here, details entailed what Soham’s workout schedule, level of fitness, nutrition plan, workout program, gym, HD photo, and bodybuilding style are.
Soham Shah’s Exercise Program:
Soham follows an extremely rigid gym and exercise regimen. Here, we have provided complete information on “Soham Shah’s workout program.”
- 6 sets of 4–8 repetitions on the pull-up bar
- lateral machine pull-downs in two sets (40-45 kg) 10-12 reps
- 6 sets of 4–8 reps of low and one-arm roll rolls weighing 50 kg
Chest On Tuesday
- 6 sets of 4–8 repetitions on a flat bench.
- 6 sets of 4–8 repetitions on an inclined bench
- 6 sets of 4–8 repetitions of dumbbell press
- 6 sets of 4–8 repetitions of chest flyes
- 80 kg on shoulders for 2 sets of 4–8 repetitions of squats
- 2 sets of 4–8 reps of hamstring curls using a 40 kg weight
- Step-ups with a weight of 40 kg for 2 sets of 4–8 reps
- 2 sets of 4–8 repetitions with a barbell
- 2 sets of 4–8 repetitions of free squats
- 6 sets of 4–8 repetitions of Olympic barbell curls using a 30 kg weight
- Dumbbell curls with a weight of 20 kg for 6 repetitions each set.
- 6 sets of 4–8 reps of reverse curls using a 20 kg weight
- 6 sets of 4–8 repetitions of close-grip barbell presses
- 6 sets of 4–8 repetitions of pressdowns
- 6 rounds of 4–8 reps of skull crushers using a 30-35 kg weight
Friday — shoulders
- Knee and shoulder presses for 6 sets at 40 kg for 4–8 reps
- 6 sets of 4–8 repetitions on the military press
- 3 sets of 4–8 repetitions of lateral raises with dumbbells
- 3 sets of 4–8 repetitions of lateral raises on a machine
- 6 sets of 4–8 reps of rear flyes with a 20 kg weight
That sums up Soham Shah’s weekly exercise regimen.
More Details About Soham Shah
Soham Shah, a filmmaker who was born in a tiny hamlet close to Jaipur, relocated to Mumbai. To make a content-driven movie, he founded his own production company, Recycle Films.
His debut movie, the critically praised Ship of Theseus, had him as a stockbroker with little social awareness.
For this movie, he even received the National Award for Best Producer. Then he was given the chance to play a police officer in the 2008 Noida double murder case-inspired film. The audience was appreciative of his performance.
Following this, Soham Shah was cast alongside Kangana Ranaut in Hansal Mehta’s drama Simran, which tells the tale of an NRI housekeeper who develops a problem with gambling. In this drama, Soham plays Kangana’s character. On October 12, 2018, Triband will release his most ambitious work to date.
The Soham Shah Diet:
Soham adheres to an extremely stringent diet and exercise regimen. All the details on “Soham Shah’s diet plan” are provided here.
Soham is a strict non-vegetarian who consumes eggs, chicken, and a variety of nutritious grains and pulses in his diet. He doesn’t use alcohol or smoke. The Soham diet consists of:
- His breakfast consists of 2 eggs white parts and Oatmeal.
- He snacks on dried fruits and whey shakes before lunch.
- Brown rice with chicken and boiled curry for lunch.
- In the evening breakfast, he takes a protein shake. Sometimes, He practices gymnastics after drinking his protein shake.
- Fish and Broccoli.
this is all about their diet plan Soham.