Olu Evans is a well-known American lawyer and celebrity. He is best recognized for being the spouse of Misty Copeland, who made history a year ago by becoming the first black female main dancer with the American Ballet Theatre. Copeland was also regarded as a prodigy who achieved fame despite commencing ballet at the age of 13. Watch bio.
What is Olu’s height? Olu Evans looks good and is intelligent. He measures 5 feet 7 inches in height. He probably weighs 67 kg. He has blonde hair and dark brown eyes.
Childhood, Family, And Education
When was Olu born? His actual birthdate is unknown. He is also presumably in his 40s. He is of mixed ancestry and has American nationality. The names of his parents remain unknown. He also has siblings. He is well-educated in terms of his education.
Who is Olu’s spouse? With Misty Copeland, he is wed. Copeland resides on Manhattan’s Upper West Side with her husband, lawyer Olu. Evans’ cousin Taye Diggs introduced the couple in around 2004, and they announced their engagement in a 2015 Essence magazine cover story. The couple wed on July 31, 2016, in California. At the Montage Hotel in Laguna Beach, California, the pair exchanged vows in front of 100 guests. Copeland was dressed in a gown by Inbal Dror and Christian Louboutin heels. Copeland likes to stay away from crowded areas and enjoys cooking.
Olu Evans Wiki
|Real Name||Olu Evans|
|Famous As||Husband of Misty Copeland|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 7 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||approx. 67 Kg (138 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-32-38 inches|
|Biceps Size||23 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||12.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
How much money is Olu Evans worth? His primary source of income is his work as an attorney. As of 2021, his net worth is predicted to be $3 million.
Olu Evans Facts
- Olu Evans is not active on social media platforms.
- He is an ample pet lover as well.
- In 2008, Olu Evans’ wife, Copeland won the Leonore Annenberg Fellowship in the Arts, which funds study with master teachers and trainers outside of ABT.
- The two-year fellowships are in recognition of “young artists of extraordinary talent to provide them with additional resources to fully realize their potential”.
- In 2013, she was named National Youth of the Year Ambassador by the Boys & Girls Clubs of America.