The actress Stefane Zamorano is. She became well-known for her roles in First Nations Comedy Experience, Chump Change, and Rennie’s Landing (2018). Her best-known role, aside from this, is that of Jimmy Dore’s better half. Check out the bio to learn more about Stefane Zamorano’s wiki, bio, age, height, weight, husband, body measurements, net worth, family, career, and many other interesting facts.
Bio And Age
How old is Stefane? No one is certain of her actual birthdate. In her 40s, most likely. Stefane Zamorano is a mixed-race woman with American citizenship. In the US, she was born.
How tall is Stefane? She is 1.65 m (or 5 feet, 5 inches) tall, which is equivalent to 165 cm. She is approximately 121 lbs. or 55 kg heavy. In addition to having black hair, she has stunning dark brown eyes. What are Stefane Zamorano’s physical characteristics? 36-28-40 inches are how long her body is. A 35 BB bra size is what she usually wears.
Stefane Zamorano Wiki
|Real Name||Stefane Zamorano|
|Famous As||1. Actress
2. Wife of Jimmy Dore
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 36-28-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||35 BB|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Who is their husband of Stefane? Having Jimmy Dore as her husband. The couple’s husband Jimmy resides with them in Pasadena. Jimmy Dore declared himself to be an atheist in a 2008 interview. Children are a blessing for the couple.
When Stefane Zamorano was nine years old and had the opportunity to work on Chump Change, her love for acting began. She has remained the industry’s top choice because of her perseverance and hard effort.
How much money is Stefane worth? Her main source of income is acting. Her estimated $3 million net worth.
Stefane Zamorano Facts
- Stefane Zamorano is a big foodie and one of her favorite foods is onion rings from the Dixie Drive-In.
- Her husband, Dore was born in southwest Chicago, Illinois, on July 26, 1965, into a Catholic family of Polish and Irish descent.
- He was raised in a very blue-collar neighborhood.
- He has eleven siblings and Dore is the youngest of seven boys.
- Due to his large family, Dore grew accustomed to playing to an audience early in life.
- Stefane Zamorano is not active on social media platforms.