Bear Grylls
- Rate us if you are a Food Lover (

Adventurer, TV personality, actor, entrepreneur, and author Bear Grylls is well known for his survival series Man vs. Wild. There cannot possibly be somebody who hasn’t heard of Bear.

Many individuals aspire to be as fit and healthy as Bear Grylls, even though they enjoy watching him and reading all of the adventures and survival books. So continue reading if you also want the Bear fitness and diet plan.

Bear Grylls Body Stats

Height 5 ft 11 inch
Weight 75-78 kg
Age 47 years
Chest 42 inch
Waist 30-31 inch
Biceps 14 inch

Bear Grylls’ Exercise Program, Circuit-Style Training

Bear Grylls
Bear Grylls Workout Routine, Diet Plan, Exercise, Body Measurements

One of the most well-known figures in the world due to his wilderness exploration and survival prowess is Bear.

Without being so fit and robust, Bear would not have been able to endure the more difficult conditions in the world’s deadliest forest.

What else does Bear do to remain in shape at home besides climb mountains, perform parkour-style jumps, and climb ropes like a soldier? Continue reading if you want to learn more about that.

Bear Grylls enjoys exercising and following a schedule because he knows that to continue doing what he does, he must be in top physical condition.

Thus, Bear engages in a variety of activities, beginning with his Be Military Fit program. In that series, Bear displays a multitude of training regimens, most of which call for little to no equipment.

Kettlebells, a yoga mat, and the desire to exercise are all required. To get in the shape of Bear, those are the only things needed.

As you can see in the Men’s Health video, Bear concentrates on circuit-style training. Bear demonstrates a 20-second repetition, 10-second break HIIT exercise.

Bear starts his workouts with some stretches, works his core, then trains his upper and lower bodies to work every part of his body. In addition, Bear enjoys running.

You can get healthy like Bear by using his running/fitness app, in my opinion.

The Bear Grylls workout consists of:


Running is a crucial element of Bear’s training and he does it virtually daily. Therefore, we will make sure that running is a part of our workout regimen.

I advise running for at least five days a week for 30 to 40 minutes at your comfortable pace. You can develop Bear’s level of endurance through exercises like running, climbing, etc.

HIIT Training

Bear likes performing various circuit routines, so I won’t say much because you can find many of his routines on his channel. Maintain 4-5 circuits of four workouts in your regimen, and start and end it with some stretching.

The majority of the exercises that Bear demonstrates can be made more challenging if desired by adding a resistance band and ankle weights.

The Bear exercise program is now complete.

The Bear Grylls Diet Program

Now, about the diet, you can read this GQ piece where Bear Grylls discusses adhering to a diet that forbids the use of things like sugar, ordinary milk, bread, pasta, junk food, etc.

Bear added that when he first started eating healthfully, he wanted delicious food. He, therefore, searched for foods he could consume and healthful options. In addition, Bear treats himself well and maintains an 80/20 diet.

Bear will eat properly 80% of the time and indulge in anything he wants for the remaining 20% of the time during the week.

Bear also emphasizes eating as many organic foods as he can; the fish he would consume should be fresh, as well as dates, vegetables, and so forth.

Everything ought to be fresh and organic. Let’s now create a diet that will give you a physique akin to that of Bear.

Bear’s diet consists of:

Bear Grylls: Is he a vegan?

Bear isn’t a vegan, either.


  • Egg whites
  • Quinoa or yeast flakes and oat milk
  • Juice
  • Fruits


  • Fruit smoothie


  • Chicken breast
  • Veggies
  • Salad


  • Fresh grilled salmon
  • Sauteed veggies
  • Salad

That’s all for the Bear Grylls diet plan.