Creamy scrambled eggs with crispy bacon in avocado boats! Usually, when I cook these, I serve them with slices of avocado. not though today. I placed them in avocado boats since I needed to kill some time.
Not just any recipe for scrambled eggs. I’ve been eating these upgraded Cheesy Scrambled Eggs In Avocado every morning for the past two months as my go-to meal. Why? Because they are highly addicting and contain the ideal amount of mozzarella cheese to give you the sensation of devouring a whole pizza while eating them (see photo below).
Breakfast is a success when served with heirloom tomatoes and crispy bacon slices on top.
Because eating the same scrambled eggs every day over toast, bagels, or English muffins might become a little boring at times.
I came to love butter after experimenting with this recipe for a few days to achieve the consistency I adore so much. I’ve said it there. I enjoy butter. The secret to excellent eggs with stringy cheese is to cook the eggs in the butter slowly while stirring constantly until they are just set, remove them from the heat, then whisk in the cheese. Every.Time.
Peel, pit, and cut your avocado in half. Then remove some of the flesh to reveal a lovely, unpolished, and unfinished avocado “bowl.”
It’s not required to serve them with heirloom tomatoes, but it tastes great.
Add fresh herbs, pepper, and chunks of crispy bacon on top. The last time you’ll feel hungry is at dinner. Bonus, yes?
Considering that I couldn’t help but show you the inside. enhanced scrambled eggs.
- 1 ripe Avocado
- sea salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 extra large, whole eggs
- 30 g | 1oz shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 30 g | 1oz shortcut bacon, finely diced
- quartered heirloom tomatoes for serving
- fresh herbs (parsley, chives, or basil) for topping
- black pepper, to serve
- First, prepare the avocado in halves, pitting, and then gently peel off the skin (removal of the skin is optional, but it makes the fruit simpler to chew and cut into). Salt and set aside. Scoop out a portion of the avocado flesh, leaving a 1 cm thick border all the way around to form a “boat.”
- The bacon slices should be fried in a nonstick pan until crisp and brown, then transferred to a warm platter.
- Whip the eggs very briefly. In the same nonstick pan, melt the butter over low to medium heat. Add the eggs and swirl them around as it starts to bubble until they are just starting to cook through (it takes about 3 minutes). Remove from fire once they’ve thickened to an almost custard-like consistency, then add the cheese right away, mixing it into the eggs until it melts (the eggs will continue to set off the stove from the heat of the pan). Into the ready avocado boats, spoon.
- Add pepper, herbs, and crispy bacon for seasoning. accompanied with tomatoes.