This tropical pineapple rum punch beverage will transport you to the beach in just one taste!
No trip to a tropical beach this year? No issue; simply prepare this rum and pineapple punch and unwind(Pineapple rum punch). It has a flavor that you may appreciate when relaxing at a coastal bar and watching the waves crash in!
Hawaiian Rum Punch
Hello, this is Amanda from The Chunky Chef, a food site that specializes in hearty, traditional dishes from families.
I’m a self-taught home cook that enjoys preparing amazing comfort cuisine that everyone enjoys, as well as the occasional beverage like this rum punch!
This is the time of year when I start to realize that our summer is almost over and that we no longer have the opportunity to take a nice, relaxing beach vacation.
But that’s when I start to like the concept of a “staycation.” I invite some friends over, hang some tiny lights from our patio umbrella, set up a few tiki torches, play some soothing beach music, and, of course, make the most fantastic tropical cocktail.
Describe Pineapple rum punch.
There are SO many variations of rum punch. You’ve probably heard of or had a rum runner if you’ve ever traveled to a tropical region. Punches frequently contain the alcoholic beverage rum.
To create some bubbles, this variation contains pineapple coconut juice, lime juice, golden rum, and ginger ale.
How do I prepare Pineapple rum punch for a gathering?
Although the recipe calls for just two drinks, this beverage is ideal for sharing with friends and family. How to change it for a party is as follows:
- Determine the number of guests coming to your party and change the serving sizes accordingly. For instance, if you’re hosting 8 guests, you’ll need to triple this recipe.
- Fill a pitcher to the top with lime juice, pineapple, coconut, and rum. Stir and let cool.
- Pour into ice-filled glasses and evenly distribute the pitcher’s contents among them.
- Add some ginger ale to the glasses to finish them off.
what if I can’t locate Pineapple Coconut Juice?
R was the brand I discovered. W. Knudsen, although there is a simple workaround if your store doesn’t stock that. Utilize ordinary pineapple juice and rum with a coconut flavor.
Easy as pie!
I sincerely hope you all try this rum punch; I know you’ll adore it! I hope to run into you at The Chunky Chef as well!
Pineapple rum punch
The ideal summer beverage is this pineapple rum punch, which is sweet, tropical, and simple to create.
SERVINGS (1.5-2 cups per serving)
- 1/3 cup juice from pineapple and coconut
- Gold rum, 1/4 cup
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- divided 1/3 cup ginger ale
- A small pitcher should be filled with pineapple coconut juice, rum, and lime juice. Stir and let cool.
- Ice cubes should be put in 2 glasses. Each glass should contain half of the pitcher mixture, followed by half of the ginger ale.
- Slices of lime, pineapple leaves, and pineapple wedges can be used as a garnish.
Add 2-3 Tbsp of simple syrup or agave nectar per serving for a sweeter variation.