These paleo pancakes are exceptionally tall and fluffy! This dish is simple and quick to prepare, and your entire family will enjoy them for breakfast or brunch, just like mine did.
There are no grains, gluten, or dairy in this recipe. Simply delicious paleo pancakes!
Why Are These Pancakes So Delicious?
- Thick, fluffy, and delectably sweet, these paleo, gluten-free, grain-free, and dairy-free pancakes are shockingly easy (and delicious!) to make!
- Using almond flour, coconut flour, tapioca starch, and honey or maple syrup, we perfected this recipe to make these pancakes thick and fluffy, sweet, and tasty. The combination is fantastic!
- These paleo pancakes can also be made vegan with a few simple substitutions.
- Use maple syrup instead of honey, non-dairy milk, and flax egg instead of regular eggs to make vegan pancakes.
|7-minute prep time
10 minutes to cook
These deliciously sweet and surprisingly simple pancakes are also paleo, gluten-free, and dairy-free.
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil like avocado or melted refined coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk of choice almond, coconut, etc.
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- salt big pinch
Instructions For Paleo Pancakes
- Whisk together the honey or maple syrup, vanilla, eggs, milk, vinegar, and oil in a large mixing basin.
- Combine the almond flour, tapioca starch, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate basin.
- Mix everything together in both bowls until it’s completely blended. If you want thinner pancakes, mix in an extra 1 or 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Fill a 1/3 measuring cup halfway with batter. To create one pancake, slowly pour the batter into a skillet or prepared griddle over medium heat.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes per pancake, or until the batter bubbles and puffs up. Cook until the pancake is golden brown on the other side. Continue with the remaining batter.
- Ghee and maple syrup, honey, whipped topping and fruit, or any other toppings you like.
Vegan substitutions include maple syrup in place of honey, flax egg in place of eggs, and non-dairy milk.
Serving: 1serving, Calories: 387kcal, Carbohydrates: 21g, Protein: 13g, Fat: 29g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 164mg, Sodium: 485mg, Potassium: 61mg, Fiber: 6g, Sugar: 2g, Vitamin A: 238IU, Calcium: 117mg, Iron: 2mg, Net Carbs: 15g