Marion Kerr is a well-known American actress. She has appeared in numerous short films, feature films, and television programs, including Jane the Virgin, Criminal Minds, A Summer Sonata, and Golden Earrings.
Marion Kerr has been an actor for a long time, and she discovered her love of movies at an early age. She has also worked in various film production divisions. She is devoted to her job and will appear in other films in the future.
Marion Kerr Has A Net Worth Of $ 14 Million.
Let’s take a look at the most recent 2021 Marion Kerr Net Worth Income Salary report, which is provided below:
Per Year: $ 4,00,000
Per Month: $ 32,000
and Per Week: $ 8,000
10 Marion Kerr Facts
- She was born on the 17th of July 1979 in Sacramento, California. She is currently 41 years old.
- Also, She attended the University of California, Irvine, and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in theatre. She also took political science as a minor.
- Marion Ruth stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and works under the E85 Artist Management agency.
- She has performed as the lead character in plays such as Othello, Heaven Can Wait, Murder on the Nile, A Christmas Carol, and more.
- Some of her initial works on screen were in short films and movies like Runaways, 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover, A Summer Sonata, and Learning to Fly.
- Whether Marion has a husband or not has not been confirmed yet. She has barely talked about her relationships and her family with the public.
- Marion Kerr’s mother is American and her father is French. She has a sister named Vivian who is also an actress.
- She loves traveling and has been to many destinations including Hong Kong, Bahamas, Italy, Switzerland, and more.
- Marion’s Instagram account “Marion Kerr” has 741 followers so far. But she has only uploaded a total of 4 posts.
- Throughout her career, the actress has won over 20 awards at American Independent Film Festival, Honolulu International Festival, LA Web Fest, WorlFest Houston, and more.
|Birthday||July 17, 1979|
|Height||5 Feet 8 Inches|