Camilo Echeverry
- Rate us if you are a Food Lover (

Singer-songwriter Camilo Echeverry is well-known for songs like TuTu, Favorito, and Por Primera Vez, among many others. Camilo has experience acting because he has appeared on the program Sper pá.

He is such a beauty because of his amazing voice and charm. He did, however, have an attractive appearance and a lean figure that many guys admired.

Then continue reading if you’re one of them and want to learn how Camilo keeps himself in shape and the Camilo Echeverry workout and diet plan’s secret.

Camilo Echeverry Diet Plan  And Exercise ProgramCamilo Echeverry

Figures For Camilo Echeverry

Height 5 ft 9 inch
Weight 70 kg
Age 26 years
Chest 40 inch
Waist 30 inch
Biceps 15 inch

Routine For Camilo Echeverry’s Workouts

Camilo Echeverry is a vocalist that has it all, from his voice to his stunning looks and amazing body composition. Camilo, however, exercises each week and maintains a healthy diet to keep everything. So let’s look at what Camilo does to maintain his fitness.

I looked for a while, but I couldn’t find much on Camilo’s fitness regimen. I attempted to look at a few of his social media accounts, but no post could be interpreted as his exercise regimen.

However, there aren’t many pictures of him working out in the gym online, so it appears that he mostly only lifts weights. Sincerely, I concur that using weights in the gym can help you develop Camilo’s physique.

Since there were few specifics, we were unable to determine Camilo’s precise exercise regimen. I will thus provide you with a workout program that you may use to develop a physique similar to Camilo’s.

We will primarily be practicing weight training and core training during this workout routine, but there will also be some warm-up exercises, so let’s get started.

The Camilo Echeverry workout consists of:


We’ll perform cardio and stretching exercises as a warm-up routine. Make sure not to push yourself too hard because this is only to get your body ready for the real workout.

You can begin your cardio workout by walking at a moderate pace on an inclined treadmill for 10 minutes.

To prevent future injuries, you can then begin with 10 to 15 minutes of stretching exercises. After you’ve completed your entire workout, be sure to stretch as well.

Weight Training For Camilo Echeverry

We’ll stick to a typical weight-training regimen for this exercise. Each exercise will consist of three sets with 10 to 15 repetitions each.

Monday Workout With Camilo Echeverry

  • exercise bench
  • chest squeeze
  • Dime-weight press
  • p.e.c. flies
  • Flying cables
  • Dips
  • Push-ups with alligators

On Tuesday, Camilo Echeverry Works Out

  • weighted pull-ups
  • lateral raise
  • rope rows
  • Pushups on the back
  • Pullovers
  • Deadlifts
  • Hyperextension

Workout With Camilo Echeverry On Wednesday

  • military press while seated
  • lying-down Arnold press
  • Bench press
  • Lateral lifts while seated
  • EZ Front Raise with Barbell
  • Shrugs
  • Delt insects

Workout With Camilo Echeverry On Thursday

  • Bench presses
  • Curls in isolation
  • squat curls
  • Cross-hammer curls
  • curling spiders
  • Pastoral curls
  • Curls of concentration

Friday Workout With Camilo Echeverry Diet Plan

  • Trench presses
  • overhead triceps press
  • Trespass extension
  • Skullcrusher
  • Dumbbell bribes
  • Trench dips
  • Pushups with a weighted diamond

Workout With Camilo Echeverry On Saturday

  • Squats
  • Jump squats
  • Leg lift
  • Lunges
  • Deadlift with stiff legs
  • Stomach thruster
  • raising calves

Core Exercise By Camilo Echeverry

At least four days a week, we’ll perform a routine in the core workout for 20 to 30 minutes.

Sets: 3

Reps: 20

pause for 30 seconds

  • Crunches
  • Cross crunches
  • Raising a dangling leg
  • Russian twist on hanging
  • Bald eagle
  • tall plank
  • lateral drops

The Camilo Echeverry exercise program is now complete.

Camilo Echeverry Diet Plan

Since Camilo Echeverry’s diet is also unavailable, I would advise you to approach a diet that is low in carbohydrates, high in lean protein, whole grains, fiber, and vitamins for his body type.

You can also adopt an 80/20 diet strategy, which entails eating healthfully for 80% of the time while rewarding yourself with some cheat meals for the remaining 20%.

However, whether you are on a diet or enjoying a cheat day, make sure to eat in moderation. Now you can follow this diet if you’re still unable to start a diet.

The Camilo Echeverry diet consists of:


  • Two boiled eggs white and two whole-boiled eggs
  • Oats
  • Juice


  • Protein smoothie


  • Chicken or turkey
  • A small bowl of rice
  • Veggies

Evening Snack

  • Salad


  • Salmon or chicken
  • Veggies

Cheat Meals

  • Keep it in moderation, eat less than 800 calories in one sitting, and make sure not to have more than two cheat meals a week.

That’s all for the Camilo Echeverry diet plan.