American MMA fighter and title contender in the UFC Khama Worthy. He recently made his UFC debut in 2020.
Pittsburgh is where Khama Worthy was born and reared.
He attended Pittsburgh Academy as a student after growing up. He also picked up some martial arts skills in high school.
Additionally, He kept up his practice and study sessions in Pittsburgh. In the year 2012, he made his fighting club debut. His first contest took place in the NAAFS in July 2012. He had his first fight against George Comer, which he lost. The warrior found the poor start to be a little challenging.
He had some victories after the defeat. The next step is that his private life is kept a secret. He appears to be dating a special someone. His girlfriend’s name hasn’t been made public yet, though.
Several Fascinating Facts
- Khama Worthy is an American MMA fighter who was born on October 15, 1986. He is presently engaged in a UFC championship bout.
- He is 33 years of age. His zodiac sign is Libra, as well.
- He is described as being 5 feet 11 inches tall (1.80m). Additionally, he weighs 69 kg.
- His current net worth is currently being investigated. Additionally, his income is kept a secret.
- Moving on, we still don’t know who his parents are. His family information is not included either.
- In terms of his personal life, he is likely currently single. No reports regarding his love life exist.
- He finished school at the Pittsburgh Academy, and he most likely graduated.
- Khama Worthy is in the prime of his profession right now. He just added two UFC victories to his 7-game winning run.
- He currently has a 15–6 career record in wins and losses. Khama Worthy most recently competed against Devonte Smith and Luis Pena.
- And finally, he has about 8,000 Instagram followers.